To provide the youth of Attleboro the opportunity to participate in recreational and competitive soccer leagues by teaching and demonstrating soccer skills, sportsmanship, honesty, respect, and fair play. To provide a safe environment where our youth not only can excel in their soccer skills but also learn the importance of physical fitness in their lives. To provide an atmosphere where the player’s emotional well-being will be nurtured as they learn the importance of teamwork, determination, persistence, and hard work. All members will work towards instilling in our youth the enjoyment and fun aspects of the beautiful game of soccer.
Attleboro Youth Soccer (AYS) is a volunteer PARENT organization, that currently has over 850 children playing this popular youth sport. The program continues to grow every year, so AYS needs many volunteers such as coaches, assistant coaches, board members, age group coordinators, field coordinators etc. .
- AYS is not affiliated or funded by the City of Attleboro. We need all the help we can get, so please check off an area on the registration form where you might be able to donate some of your time or email us at email@example.com
- AYS monthly board meetings are open to all parents and coaches. Our meetings are held the second Thursday of every month except July .
Good Day AYS BAYS Families,
We hope everyone is enjoying their summer and we wanted to update you on the fall season.
- Teams and coaching staffs are in the process of being finalized for the end of next week.
- Once Rosters are finalized, we will have them updated to Soccer.com.
- The update will include player name, number and team. We will try to keep as many player numbers the same as possible but some may be changed due to duplicate numbers on a team.
- Once the rosters are updated an email will be sent out FROM SOCCER.COM that they are now able to order the new uniforms for the upcoming season with a hyperlink to their team page. We will also send out an email notifying all members to look for the e-mail.
- The minimum uniform kit is two jersey’s (blue and white), a pair of shorts, and one pair of socks.
- You will also be able to get to the same page from the soccer.com link on our website to our team store (a dropdown of team names will appear).
- Coaches will be looking to schedule practices as early as the second week in August to prepare for the season.
First games for the season for BAYS are slated to begin September 12th for 10 weeks including Columbus Day weekend.
Join us for Mass Youth Soccer Night
at the Boston Breakers!
Get discounted tickets and
see World Cup stars
Megan Rapinoe and Hope Solo!
See attached flyer
Attleboro Youth Soccer has teamed up with Explosion FC team up to offer summer camp 2015.
When: August 10th, 11th, 12th 13th, 14th
All Children between 7 years old and 14 years old.
Full day (9am to 3pm) and Part day (9am to 12pm) options available
See flyer for more details.
ATTENTION AYS FAMILIES!
There are currently opportunities for local businesses to advertise with AYS for the 2015 and 2016 season…while helping their local youth!
AYS has over 800 children playing soccer each year and these children have life-long benefits from the teamwork, sportsmanship and skills learned thru AYS. Our children need sports programs and we need your help in continuing our programs.
Sponsorship support ensures that every child who wants to play soccer in Attleboro will have that opportunity. Coach’s Clinics, equipment purchases, low registration fees are just a few of the results of our generous sponsors.
Do you or someone you know have a business that could use some local advertising at an affordable cost?
Here are some details:
Sponsorships of $150 provides a team with shirts and the company name printed on the back of each, a link on the AYS web site to your business site and New this Fall! An additional donation of only $75 allows your company the same sponsorship benefits listed above for the 2016 Spring season for a total 2015-2016 sponsorship of $225.
NOTE: For the Fall season only, sponsors will receive a commemorative (item TBD), with your team’s photograph for display at your place of business.
See the attached sponsorship form for instructions and contact information
Please complete the attached form no later than July 20 2015.